Welcome to the B-side!
Movement-based yoga and mindfulness: a playful, exploratory and mindful approach to yoga, cultivating a practice rooted in joy and curiosity.
My training is based in Hatha Yoga, informed by movement science, and inspired organic shapes and individual expression. I am fascinated by the limitless potential of the human body and its capacity for growth and adaptation. My Classes are designed to create a non-judgmental, inclusive space where you can explore your body’s potential, embrace your imperfections, and practice self-acceptance. B-side Yoga prioritises practice over perfection and emphasises the process rather than the end result. I look forward to supporting you on your own journey and sharing my joy of movement and mindfulness with you.
- 550+hrs Dynamic Mindfulness Teacher Training with Tatjana Mesar
- Embodied Anatomy 2018 with Diana Thielen
- Advanced Anatomy and Biomechanics 2019 with Vera Piechulla
- Movement Confidence & Body Awareness 10/2019 with Olivia Berggren
- 40 hrs Yoga for Kids and Teens 2021 with Andrea Helten
- Stress Management – Promotion of Relaxation and Recovery – Hatha Yoga (ZPP)